Ultrathin electrical underfloor heating cable
The Raychem CeraPro electric underfloor heating cable is suited for renovation projects where the cable is installed directly in tile adhesive or in a thin layer of levelling compound.
The cable exists in pre-terminated lengths. With output from 160-1140W) to cover 1 to 11m² floor surfaces.
The Cerapro is:
• Ultra thin for no additional floor height (3mm).
• Output variable depending on heat requirement.
• Exceeds the highest IEC standards for electrical heating cables. (IEC60800).
• The professional solution for tiled bathrooms, kitchens and conservatories.
- Easy installation
- Loose wire -ideal for small & irregular floor plans
- Tape, mesh & glue stick fixing method ( included in box)
- Pre-terminated with power cable
- Easy packaging with spool for fast installation
- Only 3mm thick
- Flexible power output : closer loops= higher output, wider loops= lower output (100-150W/m²)
- For use under ceramic tiles & natural stone
- Can be installed on cement screed & concrete subfloors
- Can be used on top of Isolecta insulation boards
- No maintenance required
- Reliable system backed up with 12-20 years total care warranty
For timber sub-floors space the cable at 110mm to produce 100w/m2.
For concrete and insulation board covered sub-floors space the cable at 75mm to produce 150w/m2.
Raychem recommend the installation of insulation boards underneath the heating cable for efficient use of their products.
No thermostat included – See below for suitable Raychem thermostats & Isolecta insulation boards
[product id=”” sku=”1244-013810″]
[product id=”” sku=”1244-002513″]
[product id=”” sku=”1244-0084020″]
Raychem Cerapro Technical Details
|Nominal voltage||230 VAC|
|Minimum bending radius||30mm|
|Maximum exposure temperature||90°C|
|Approvals / Certifications||VDE, CE, SEMKO,tested to IEC60800|
|Circuit breaker||C Type max.13Amp|